Terms and Conditions for Tutors:
- These terms of service may be changed from time to time. Changes will be posted on this page and your use of this website after such changes have been posted will constitute your agreement to the modified Terms and Conditions, and all of the changes.
- By registering, you are agree to follow below Terms and Conditions, and give us the right to reveal your contact/profile to any potential/existing customer for this purpose.
- After registration as a tutor, your profile may be listed on this website and your profile too will be send to the student upon request.However, Faydtutor.com will not reveal any sensitive information of our tutor without your prior permission.
- Eligibility of a tutor:
– 18 years old and above. Must have appropriate academic qualification, good grades in the subject that you wish to tutor. Experience in teaching or tutoring would be an added advantage.
- Tutor agrees to produce all the relevant documents for verification (e.g: academic certification, identity card,…etc.) to the customer upon request.
- Tutor who fail to turn up for the tuition session without giving any notice, will be blacklisted and a penalty will be charged as compensation for our coordination effort. This is necessary to protect our image and ensure the quality of our service.
- Tutor must teach, behave and dress professionaly when on duty to fulfill the duties/image as a tutor.
- Tutor should stay clear of conflict and do not discuss matters that are sensitive such as race, politic, etc.
- Faydtutor.com will not act as an arbitrator or mediator for any conflicts or disagreement that arise between tutor and the student. Nevertheless, we are always prepared to offer our views and suggestions.
- Tutor is not allowed to conduct any forms of private arrangement with the parent that may jeopardize the interest of our agency without prior written consent of the agency.
- Faydtutor.com will take 50% of first month fees as our commission.
- Tutor who breached the Terms and Conditions, would be liable for the full financial losses incurred by Faydtutor.com and will be ban from taking up any tuition assignments in future.
- Faydtutor.com reserves the right to disclose tutors information to third parties where a complain/dispute arises concerning the dealing.
Terms and Conditions for Parent/Students:
By registering to our website, you are agree to follow below Terms and Conditions.
- Tuition location, date and time of tuition is determined by the parent/student. Parent/guardian/student should be responsible for the safety of the location of tuition, student and tutor during the tuition session.
- Fayd Enterprise (Faydtutor.com) will appoint a tutor in accordance with the request of the parent/guardian/student and student academic achievement levels.
- Fayd Enterprise (Faydtutor.com) also offers group tuition package. Tuition fees also differ for group tuition.
- Fayd Enterprise (Faydtutor.com) will contact the customer within 1 working days after the application is made. After that, the list of suitable tutor will be delivered to the customer within 2 working days.
- Parent/student also has the right to change the tutor if not satisfied with the performance of the tutor. No fees will be charged for the exchange. However, parent/student is responsible to pay the tuition fees for classes that have been run by former tutor. Tutor replacement will be provided within 2 weeks upon notice.
- Replacement class will be held on the approval of parent/students, if the class on the scheduled day cannot be held because of certain matters. No fee will be charged on the classes that are not held.
- Fayd Enterprise (Faydtutor.com) will not be responsible if there any misconduct by the tutors. Parent/guardian/student is responsible to monitor the tuition session. Physical contact between tutor and student is not allowed. No verbal abuse is allowed. No vulgarity is allowed.
- Fayd Enterprise (Faydtutor.com) will not act as an arbitrator or mediator for any conflicts or disagreement that arise between tutor and parent/students. Nevertheless, we are always prepared to offer our views and suggestions.
- Our tutor come from different backgrounds, such as lecturer, full time tutor, private sector worker, university student, etc. Selection of the tutor will be made based on the parent/guardian consent.
10. Each tutor’s information and credentials are verified by us. If you would like to personally verify your assigned tutor’s credential, it is perfectly acceptable to request them to provide necessary document during the first session.
11. Faydtutor.com also has a number of registered full time school teachers. However, tuition rate for school teachers will be subject to availability.
- The tuition fees are varied based on tutor education level and experience in teaching; also it depends on the tutor’s travel distance from their place to your house.
- Tuition fees need to be paid directly to the tutor. Tuition fees need to be paid at the end of the respective month or the fourth week of the respective month.
3. All fees must be paid by the relevant due date(s). Once fees have been paid, there will be no refunds under any circumstances unless otherwise stated.
- Parent/guardian/student must ensure the presence of tutor and student at tuition location based on agreed schedule.
- If the student is unable to attend the tutoring session, parent/guardian/student need to notify the tutor a day before scheduled class to ensure no misunderstanding occur.
- Parent/guardian/student must ensure that student is always disciplined and respect the tutor during the learning process takes place.